Wanna share this postcard to your friends?
Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park
- 18 Eastern Street North, Sai Ying Pun. The waterfront nearby Western Harbor Crossing and Sun Yat Sen Memorial Sports Centre
|How to get here:
- Method A – MTR: Sheung Wan MTR Station Exit D, overpass to The Hong Kong -Macau Ferry Terminal, walk along the coast, it takes about 20 minutes.
- Method B – Bus: Take 4X, 43X, 90B, 788 until getting off at Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park
- Method C – Bus: Take 18,18P, 18X to the road opposite the park, go through the flyover
- Method D – Self-drive: There is a pay-per-use car park
- Sun Yat Sen Memorial Park has a clock tower, four kook courtyards, stone carved “The whole world as one community”, children’s playground
- Dr Sun Yat Sen Museum at Castle Road – (Kom Tong Hall)
- Dr Sun Yat Sen Historical Trail from of Bonham Road to D’Aguilar Street